About this blog


This is my blog on the arts scene of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and surrounding Triangle communities. I'll focus on visual arts and the 2ndFriday Artwalk and other visual art events but that doesn't mean I won't chat about music, literary events, film or anything else in the local creative world. Please email with ideas, links, comments or brickbats. [I have comment moderation on so if you don't see your comment right away that means that I haven't had a chance to approve it yet. Sorry, but the spammers.....]

Monday, October 24, 2011

Award to the Town of Chapel Hill for a green artwork

The American Society of Landscape Architects recognized the Town of Chapel Hill for a unique stormwater project that doubles as a sculpture. The project called H2O Flow was designed by artist Michael Roy Layne. Well done Chapel Hill! The project can be seen from the patio outside Council Chambers at Town Hall.

No comments: