About this blog


This is my blog on the arts scene of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and surrounding Triangle communities. I'll focus on visual arts and the 2ndFriday Artwalk and other visual art events but that doesn't mean I won't chat about music, literary events, film or anything else in the local creative world. Please email with ideas, links, comments or brickbats. [I have comment moderation on so if you don't see your comment right away that means that I haven't had a chance to approve it yet. Sorry, but the spammers.....]

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My tickets to the Jayhawks Oct 26th show at Carolina Theatre available

My loss, your gain. I have two very good tickets to the Jayhawks show at the Carolina Theatre on Oct 26th. I have a board conflict which is like, a bummer. Row J Seats 2 and 4 Main Floor-Orchestra Level Right Side of Theatre. Total price $93 including TicketBastard charges. Let me know!

2 comments:

Saxapahaw Artists said...

Great Blog- Have you been to the Saxapahaw Art Gallery? Great Gallery with good art. About 40 artists represented displaying a variety of medium. There are 1st Friday events with great music, last week Dmitri Resnik ?blues Band played. On September 24th there will be 1st annual SaxArt RiverWalk Juried Art Festival- Artists will be set up at the historic Rivermill along the Haw River. for mor info check www.saxapahawartists.com or Facebook

Chris Beacham said...

As a former Saxapahawian I am embarrassed to say that I haven't! I've been to the Haw River Ballroom twice but haven't even eaten at the General Store or Eddy yet.

Gotta fix that. Thanks for the comment!