About this blog


This is my blog on the arts scene of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and surrounding Triangle communities. I'll focus on visual arts and the 2ndFriday Artwalk and other visual art events but that doesn't mean I won't chat about music, literary events, film or anything else in the local creative world. Please email with ideas, links, comments or brickbats. [I have comment moderation on so if you don't see your comment right away that means that I haven't had a chance to approve it yet. Sorry, but the spammers.....]

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another reception this Friday July 11



We will have a second reception for our exhibit of (mostly) new pieces at the Carrboro Century Center during the upcoming 2nd Friday ArtWalk on July 11th starting at 6 pm. Please stop by; we'll have wine and cheese and good company. Ticket not required!

No comments: