About this blog


This is my blog on the arts scene of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and surrounding Triangle communities. I'll focus on visual arts and the 2ndFriday Artwalk and other visual art events but that doesn't mean I won't chat about music, literary events, film or anything else in the local creative world. Please email with ideas, links, comments or brickbats. [I have comment moderation on so if you don't see your comment right away that means that I haven't had a chance to approve it yet. Sorry, but the spammers.....]

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Never thought I'd include Monkey Bottom in a post title...

...but here it is.  The Monkey Bottom Collaborative is a new four artist collaborative in the heart of Durham.  Their grand goal "is to foster the creative community spirit in Durham" in their space at 609 Trent Drive.  Check them out at their blog or click their Like button on Facebook.  I can't wait to visit!

From http://themonkeybottom.blogspot.com/
As an aside my friend Maggi Grace is planning the launch party for Sixth Sense Caring there soon.  For more on the Sixth Sense Caring project go here or there.   In a nutshell "Sixth Sense Caring introduces a unique framework to personalize and enrich the caregiving experience."

No comments: