About this blog


This is my blog on the arts scene of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and surrounding Triangle communities. I'll focus on visual arts and the 2ndFriday Artwalk and other visual art events but that doesn't mean I won't chat about music, literary events, film or anything else in the local creative world. Please email with ideas, links, comments or brickbats. [I have comment moderation on so if you don't see your comment right away that means that I haven't had a chance to approve it yet. Sorry, but the spammers.....]

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Georges le Chevallier on "Inside the Artist's Studio" on WCOM FM

I had a wonderful conversation with artist Georges le Chevallier Tuesday while filling in as host for Molly Matlock on her "Inside the Artist's Studio" radio show on WCOM FM 103.5.  The show runs weekly on Tuesday's from 4-5.  Go to the website to stream live.  We'll have a podcast of the interview soon.

Georges Le Chevallier is an artist, traveler, photographer, teacher, chef, husband, father and philanthropist with his time.  Plus, judging from our conversation, a great guy to chat and, I'm betting, have a beer or two with.  We'll get around to that some time.

I can't do Georges' life justice in this short space so I'll just link to his various web activities.  Go check out his art and his remarkably interesting life.

Facebook page
His very interesting blog
His Twitter feed


Here are Georges (on the left) and me in the studio:



No comments: