About this blog


This is my blog on the arts scene of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and surrounding Triangle communities. I'll focus on visual arts and the 2ndFriday Artwalk and other visual art events but that doesn't mean I won't chat about music, literary events, film or anything else in the local creative world. Please email with ideas, links, comments or brickbats. [I have comment moderation on so if you don't see your comment right away that means that I haven't had a chance to approve it yet. Sorry, but the spammers.....]

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reminder: Karen Stone Reception this Friday Dec 9 at Carrboro Town Hall

In November I mentioned that the wonderful artist Karen Stone had a reception for her show of paintings and photos at the Town of Carrboro Town Hall at 301 W. Main Street, map here.

She's at it again this Friday from 6-9 pm with lovely art, photos and good snacks and wine. Come by and visit with us and see the art including some new photos since she sold several pieces last month. A couple of samples are below. See you tomorrow!




No comments: